Hello, this is VSpang.
The forum usage policy will be changed based on our policies for a more enjoyable community.
<Forum Basic Policies>
- It is the user's free will to use our forums. However, to maintain order in the community and for a healthy atmosphere, violation of the rules of use may result in deletion or quarantine of posts without prior notice.
- When a post is deleted or quarantined, the writer will be notified of the action through the mailbox.
- The current "Feedback" and "Support" sections will be combined into the "Support" section.
- Meaningless or spamming posts
- Posts that blame specific political affiliations, politicians, or posts about politics
- Impersonation of the management team or any similar actions (i.e. including GM in the nickname)
- Adult material, adult ads, and other sexually suggestive posts
- Posting personal information whether it be regarding yourself or another
- When request for removal of content is sent by another organization
- Advertisement, publicity, or content with unclear sources
- Attempts to make purchase transactions of accounts or items
- Acts that interfere with business activities due to harm or defamation of the company of service
- Attempting to share your account with someone else
- Attaching viruses or sharing illegal files (illegal apk files, sharing hack methods or crack, copyrighted material such as movies)
- Post with an inappropriate external URL link
- Inconvenience to other users (judged by the management)
- Posts offensive to others, such as profanity, criticism, or mockery (judged by the management)
- First Offense: Delete post and send warning
- Second Offense: Delete post and banned from forums for 7 days
- Third Offense: Delete post and banned from forums for 30 days
- Fourth Offense: Delete post and permanently banned from forums
- Forum posts may be added / modified / deleted depending on the situation.
- In addition to the points mentioned above, inappropriate posts may be deleted and quarantined without prior notice according to the management's judgment.
- For inquiries of the game, please use the [Support] section.
- The restrictions above apply to all sections of the forum.